Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Experience the Rainbow -Excerpt 1978

Duration: 08:37 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-11-29 14:22:05
User: edmellnik
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Rainbow  Gathering  Mellnik  Healing  Love  

Description:

In 1978 the Rainbow Gathering happened in Oregon. This is an exerpt from the 46 minute program. The entire DVD program directed by Ed Mellnik is available for free to anyone willing to pay the postage and handling from EMA Video in Portland Oregon. I would like to acknowledge the great crew who worked so hard to make this project happen. Anne Kaluzny, Joseph Reesha, Paul Petock and Jesse Nazareth...just to name a few.

Comments

rmaitri ::: Favorites  2008-02-09 19:33:38

I was there at this gathering JaySun, a pretty lost and brokenhearted person, pregnant with my first daughther. My truth is that the love I felt at the gatherings became a vision for me of what could be possible. Thanks for sharing your experience, my other posts mirror your thoughts. Peace to you brother.
__________________________________________________
jasonhammond ::: Favorites  2008-02-03 00:54:40

As I read the posts here I get a few pretty negitave hit. What a shame. Were you there?? For MY part..I was a newly returned VietNam vet and the involvement with the Gatherings may have Saved My Life. They certainly healed my spirit and my Faith in the Human Spirit. I have been devoted to positive endevours ever since and I credit that Greatly to the Examples I experienced with The Rainbow Gatherings♡♡ JaySun H New Mexico
__________________________________________________
pdpetock ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 22:19:47

Thanks Henry ,good to see your still playing ,it was great how the circle formed around us ,you and Sid playing, Joseph holding the mike and myself on camera .Regards Paul
__________________________________________________
usernamewingnut ::: Favorites  2007-12-25 13:28:29

It's funny that these rainbow videos never show the smoke from the bonfire at cleanup where they burn all the crap that was left behind. plastic, nylon, stinky clothes, etcetera, etcetera
__________________________________________________
rmaitri ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 21:08:21

actually, i work providing services for people with chronic mental illness, trying to keep them out of the hospital and in the community. sorry you have such bitterness toward social workers.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Aubrey's Poker Match
Seth Tsui Trombone Foo Fighters Audition
There's a Subliminal text in this video...
Kurtlar vadisi 24 bölüm 2 kısım www.diziport.com
HEY!


 

No comments: