Saturday, February 9, 2008

Darfur Poem ^_^

Duration: 05:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-24 19:38:19
User: QueenMoonDiana
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Darfur  Genocide  Poem  pearl  harbor  Tennessee  picture  

Description:

Hey...you guys! My first video...so PLEASE...PLEASE be nice. Some pictures...might be graphic so...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, but you guys seem mature...enough, to see/read this. -thinking- *I hope.* Anywho, in my first semester of this school year, I have been reading a book, for my class, called, "Not On Our Watch" and it talks about the Genocide in Darfur. Here is my inspiration: On Friday, September 21st, 2007, in the morning, my friend and I talk about our books that we were reading about the genocide in Darfur and she showed me a very detailing scene of a girl who got raped and that is how I got inspired of making this. I thought about making a poem during 3rd period, which happen to be my Math class. I got carried away and I showed it to some friends (like 7 I believe) the first 10 lines and they said that they really liked it and that encourage me more to write more of this poem. Now as I think of it, the question is officially in my head about genocides and other wars that are happening right now to whenever this person reads this poem, even if I am dead, it will still be a question in my soul. Thank you! ^_* Right now it's Wednesday, October 24th, 2007...and I am kinda not really doing my homework (which I really SHOULD be doing that)..for I have been working on this for two days....and the total of hours I have worked on has been....5 1/2 hours! So yeah....really long..Please review and tell me what you think. The pictures were found on GOOGLE. The Song is called, "Tennessee" from Hans Zimmer in Pearl Harbor THE POEM IS BY ME! SO NO SAYING THAT THIS POEM IS YOURS...IT IS ALL MINE....I WILL BE VERY PISSED IF I FIND OUT THAT SOMEONE TOOK POSSESSION OF MY WORK!... -grrr- Sorry. -starts to calm down- But seriously, don't steal from me....I really hate it when people do. -tear-..anywho PLEASE Comment...and LOVE YA! ^_^

Comments

QueenMoonDiana ::: Favorites  2007-11-11 22:42:58

Oh and just so you ALL know! I am working on a new one! LOVE YA!! ^_^
__________________________________________________
QueenMoonDiana ::: Favorites  2007-11-11 22:42:23

Thanks you so much Jubie! I love ya (in a good way)
__________________________________________________
TennisStarr94 ::: Favorites  2007-11-11 10:13:03

Incredible video G-mo! The pics are great, and your poem is on of the best ever! You are one of my favorite poets! Write on! (pun intended!) Love Love Love, Jube
__________________________________________________
MusicDragonfly ::: Favorites  2007-11-09 13:41:50

G-mo, THAT WAS AMAZING!!! I think thtat you really got your word o Out to the world!
__________________________________________________
Bellairs12 ::: Favorites  2007-11-06 17:08:19

WoW that was great G! I didn't know that your poems were that great! Keep up the good work! Seya at school! Matt
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Çıktım Taşın Üstüne ...
The Journey Begins
Kara Yılan 9. Bölüm Part 5 [www.EsenlerForum.com]
now now boys
Extreme Sports: Ski Gliding


 

No comments: