Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Giraffes {Giraffa camelopardalis}

Duration: 01:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-28 23:12:02
User: MrsCollector
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I love Giraffes. It took me 24yrs to finnally see that they are my fav. animal. My first stuffed Giraffe was a pink 1ft tall one that my father won out of a machine. Wich he spent 8 bucks on when it was a quarter a shot. He really wanted to get it for me. Back then like all girls my fav. color was pink. The funny part was after he finnally won it. Guess what it got stuck. We had to call the number on the machine to get the guy down there to open it and get it out. after that we never saw anything bigger then 6in. in the machine. BUT oh well I had my Giraffe. And I still do it's missing a spot or two but I love it. @:0)

Comments

 

No comments: